Connect Driver Solutions have a number of fantastic opportunities for experienced LGV 1 Drivers in the Paisley area to work at our National clients busy site.
Our client, a market leading logistics provider with one of the largest and modern fleets within the UK, require additional support to meet customer demands due to new contract wins.
Shifts we are recruiting are on Nights carrying out trunking work
As a driver your duties will include;
- Trunk work between sites in Scotland & Northern England
- Carry out daily checks on your vehicle to ensure road worthiness
- Complete all paperwork required by the client and return in a timely manner
- Working on a single or double manned basis
Our ideal driver will possess the following skills and experience;
- Valid Class 1 / LGV C+E licence – HGV 1 Licence – held for at least 12 months with demonstrable experience
- Valid Driver Qualification Card/Digital Tacho Card
- No more than 6 points with no DR, DD, CD, IN or TT codes accepted
- Good communication skills both high levels of written & oral English
If you are interested in this LGV 1 driver position, please don’t hesitate to give us a call in our office in Hamilton or Livingston and speak to one of our experienced driving team.