Connect Driver solutions
Connect Driver Solutions are recruiting for a permanent transport supervisor for our clients site based in Edinburgh.
Our clients are a well-established business with depots throughout the Central Belt of Scotland and due to significant growth require a transport supervisor for one of their Edinburgh Sites.
The role of transport supervisor will involve the following-
- Ensuring transport operations are compliant (Drivers / Vehicles)
- Ensuring vehicles are planned efficiently to ensure delivery / collections are met
- Vehicles are planned for PMI Inspections / MOTS / Repairs
- All vehicles entering the Yard are directed in a safe manner – Company / Customer
Skills / Experience for suitable candidates
- Previous experience working in a transport co-ordinator / supervisor role –
- Experience of working within a fast-paced timber/builder merchant environment
- Compliance experience of managing Drivers Hours & Vehicle Maintenance
- Yard Marshall / Banksman experience
- HGV Licence
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 0700 – 1630 and every 2nd Saturday 4 hours.
Salary for this role will be in the region £25,000 dependent on Experience.
If you are interested in this role please don’t hesitate to apply and one of our team will be in touch.
Get jobs straight to your phone with the new Connect Driver Solutions app