Connect Driver solutions
Connect Driver Solutions are recruiting for a transport supervisor for our clients site based in Edinburgh.
Our clients are a well-established business with depots throughout the Central Belt of Scotland and due to significant growth require a transport supervisor for one of their Edinburgh Sites.
The role of transport supervisor will involve the following-
- Ensuring transport operations are compliant (Drivers / Vehicles)
- Ensuring vehicles are planned efficiently to ensure delivery / collections are met
- Vehicles are planned for PMI Inspections / MOTS / Repairs
- All vehicles entering the Yard are directed in a safe manner – Company / Customer
Skills / Experience for suitable candidates
- Previous experience working in a transport co-ordinator / supervisor role – min 2 years
- Experience of working within a fast-paced timber/builder merchant environment
- Compliance experience of managing Drivers Hours & Vehicle Maintenance
- Yard Marshall / Banksman experience
- HGV Licence
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 0700 – 1630 and every 2nd Saturday 4 hours.
Salary for this role will be in the region £25,000 dependent on Experience.
If you are interested in this role please don’t hesitate to apply and one of our team will be in touch.