Connect Driver Solutions
Connect Driver Solutions North East have a fantastic opportunity for a Transport Logistics Co-ordinator in the West Thurrock Area.
Transport Logistics Co-ordinator
Monday to Friday (0800 – 1800) with every other Saturday working 0800 – 12pm
Our ideal driver will possess the following skills and experience;
- Full UK Licence
- Previous experience within a Transport Logistics role desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Duties include but will not be limited to the following;
- Running and organisation of our client’s collection & deliveries
- Expected to collect on average 10 vehicles & deliver 10 vehicles as a minimum with the aid of 6 drivers
- Our client has Loan cars that need to be utilised. The loan cars, Fuel cards & equipment will also be audited by the person in this role.
- Responsible for raising XS & VAT invoices and collecting the money.
- Call all customers for the following day and confirm collection/details.
- Getting driver’s jobs ready and planned
- Making sure postcode are linked with jobs to maximise routines
- £25 to £27K Wage
- 24/7 Support
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- £300 a month Bonus if the site hits its Target
If you are interested in this role then please apply or call on 0191 500 0028 for more information.
Get jobs straight to your phone with the new Connect Driver Solutions app Available for Apple and Android devices, the Connect Driver Solutions app takes the stress out of the job search by sending opportunities straight to your phone