Connect Driver Solutions
Connect Driver Solutions are recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for our office based in Livingston, West Lothian.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Driving Sector
This is an exciting opportunity to join our established Driving Division in Livingston. We are looking for an energetic sales focused individual to take on an established driving desk, carry out the necessary sales activity to generate new business and increase the client base in the North East.
You’ll work under the guidance and supervision of our highly experienced Operations Manager who will provide the daily support and mentoring to ensure your personal development is tracked and support with the Connect Driver Solutions training programme for you to work towards becoming a standalone Consultant within 6 to 12 months.
We’re a busy, fast paced office where standards & expectations are to the highest degree – key focus on compliance, quality & the delivery of a service that is second to none is of the upmost importance.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will:
* Conversing with & influencing decision makers at all levels and promoting our service
* Daily sales calls to prospective clients
* Attending client meetings
* Dealing with the recruitment, interviewing and selection of Drivers
The ideal Recruitment Consultant will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Have the energy and determination to succeed
* Be passionate and dedicated about your future
* Previous experience of sales advantageous but not necessarily essential
* Desire to ‘ learn’ and accept guidance
* Excellent communication skills
* Well presented with a good sense of humour
* Must have a driving licence
The Driving market in Scotland is huge & continually growing – therefore opportunities exist for motivated individuals who can close sales, and are service orientated.
Make no mistake this is a challenging position, but for those that succeed the rewards and career potential can be fantastic.