Connect Driver Solutions
Due to continued business growth and success, Connect Driver Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Transport Traffic Planner with knowledge of transport planning to join the team in our client’s busy site based in North Lanarkshire.
Reporting to the Transport Manager, our ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy office environment, supporting the transport team when required.
Transport Traffic Planner;
About the role;
This is an excellent opportunity to join our busy clients team as a transport traffic planner.
Duties include but will not be limited to;
* Planning of vehicles
* Coordinating across numerous operational sites to ensure 100+ load movements are met
* Dealing with drivers as / when required to change schedule
* Confident reviewing and change plans as required
* Transport planning experience.
* WTD / RTD knowledge
* Conscientious with a high level of accuracy and keen attention to detail
* Hard working
* A strong communicator
* Great interpersonal and team-working skills
* Flexible and able to work alone or as part of a team
What to expect
* Nights Sunday to Tuesday or Wednesday to Friday 1800 to 0600 (36 hours per week)
* Up to £24000 DOE and benefits
* Excellent salary
* Fantastic variety of perks and benefits
* Join an established team that works well together
* Working environment that will help you develop .
This is an excellent opportunity of a candidate that has experience working at a similar level. If you think you have the skills and experience for this Transport Traffic Planner role, please do not hesitate to apply here now with your most up-to-date CV.