Connect Driver solutions
Connect Driver Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for an LGV 2 Moffett Driver to join a reputable client of ours in the North Shields area. Our client is looking for an LGV 2 Moffett Driver on a temp to perm basis with full time being offered to successful candidates.
Reporting to the Transport Manager, our ideal candidate will have experience in LGV 2 Driving and using a Moffett Mounty.
LGV 2 Moffett Driver
About the role;
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client’s business delivering building products around the North East.
Our ideal driver will possess the following skills and experience;
- Valid Class 2 / LGV C licence – HGV 2 Licence – held for at least 6 months with demonstrable experience
- Valid Driver Qualification Card/Digital Tacho Card
- Full Valid Moffett Mounty Licence
- No more than 6 points with no DR, DD, CD, IN or TT codes accepted
- Good communication skills both high levels of written & oral English
- Flexible approach to work
Duties include but will not be limited to the following;
- Class 2 Driving
- Deliveries of building materials
- Using Moffett Mounty to complete deliveries
What to expect
- Monday to Friday 0700 – 1630
- 42.5 hrs week
- Overtime available
- 20.5 k perm salary
This is an excellent opportunity for drivers wanting to work with a reputable client within the transport Industry.
If you think you have the skills and experience for this LGV 2 Moffet Driver role please do not hesitate to apply here now with your most up-to-date CV.