Connect Driver solutions
Connect Driver Solutions have a number of fantastic opportunities for experienced LGV 2 Drivers in the North Lanarkshire area to work at our National clients busy site.
Our client, a market leading logistics provider with one of the largest and modern fleets within the UK, require additional support to meet customer demands due to new contract wins.
We currently have day & back shift opportunities available for LGV 2 driver;
As a driver your duties will include;
- Collection on set routes throughout West Of Scotland
- Working as part of a 2 man team
- Carry out daily checks on your vehicle to ensure road worthiness
- Complete all paperwork required by the client and return in a timely manner
- Working on a single or double manned basis
Our ideal driver will possess the following skills and experience;
- Valid Class 2 / LGV C licence – HGV 2 Licence – held for at least 6 months with demonstrable experience
- Valid Driver Qualification Card/Digital Tacho Card
- No more than 6 points with no DR, DD, CD, IN or TT codes accepted
- Good communication skills both high levels of written & oral English
- Able to pass driving assessment
- Knowledge of UK roads
We are interested in applicants with valid LGV 2 licences as well as the required experience who are looking for either full time, part time or ad hoc shifts.
What to expect:
- You will receive an excellent, competitive rate of pay
- This role will have set start times Monday to Frdiay
- Optional overtime
- Possible ongoing/potential to become a permanent employee
Own transport is essential for this position
Please note that as part of the onboarding process a drug & alcohol test will be carried out.
If you are interested in this LGV 2 driver position, please don’t hesitate to give us a call in our office and speak to one of our Driving team on 01506 449944