Connect Driver solutions
Connect Driver Solutions North East are currently looking for LGV 1 Drivers for our client in the Haydock area
We have the following shift patterns available normally 1800 starts but can sometimes be 2000 hrs if required
- Tuesday to Saturday
- Monday to Friday
- Sunday to Thursday
There will also be consideration for drivers who can only work weekend shifts and day shift
Induction and driver assessment to be done & for successful candidate’s full time & on-going work will be available.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Local deliveries to DC for Morrison, Asda etc
- Local deliveries to bottling plants
- Trunking and stock movements between depots.
- Deliveries from Ikea DC to Ikea stores.
- Loading of glass from the factories to customer sites and depots (training will be provided)
- Drivers need to understand there will loading and unloading involved this is not just taking trailers from A to B and back
- Strapping loads required
Candidates must have the following:
- Valid CAT C+E licence/ LGV 1 / HGV 1 licence
- Valid DQC & Digital Tacho Cards
- Max of 6 points with no CD, DD, DR, IN or TT codes on your licence
Benefits include –
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 Support
- Work as and when you want
- Driver Flexibility
- Chance for full time employment with reputable clients
We are looking for candidates with a good work ethic, reliable with good punctuality.
If you are interested in this role then please apply or call Shannon 0191 500 0028 for more information.
Get jobs straight to your phone with the new Connect Driver Solutions app