Connect Driver solutions
Connect Driver Solutions have a fantastic opportunity for a Drivers Mates/ Porters to join a reputable client of ours in the Worcester area. Our client is looking Drivers Mates / Porters on a temp basis with potential for Perm.
Reporting to the Transport Manager, our ideal candidate will have experience in Home Deliveries and White goods working as a 2-man crew within a Multidrop Environment.
Drivers Mates / Porters
This is an excellent opportunity to join our client’s business working as a 2-man crew on white goods/ household items
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
- 3.5t licence preferred but not essential
- Previous experience within a manual role as heavy lifting is involved
- Preferably experienced of working with white goods and home deliveries
- Good communication skills both high levels of written & oral English
- Flexible approach to work
Duties include but will not be limited to the following;
- Handballing products
- Working as part of a 2-man crew
- Home deliveries / White Goods
What to expect
- Ongoing shift patterns
- 0600 Starts
- Full Time work for the right candidates
- Competitive rates
This is an excellent opportunity for Drivers Mates/ Porters wanting to work with a reputable client within the transport Industry.
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role, please do not hesitate to apply here now with your most up-to-date CV
Get jobs straight to your phone with the new Connect Driver Solutions app