Connect Driver Solutions
Connect Driver Solutions North East are currently recruiting in Runcorn for Class 2 Drivers
The role is full times with a minimum of 8 hours per shift and will be working any 5 from 7 with a range of days.
This will be a temporary ongoing contract.
As a driver your duties will include –
- Class 2 Driving delivering food and alcohol.
- Carry out daily checks on your vehicle
- Complete all paperwork required by the client and hand into office as required
- Complying with WTD
The ideal Driver will possess the following skills and experience –
- Valid Class 2 / LGV2 / C/ HGV 2 Licence.
- Valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Digital Tachograph Card
- No more than 6 pts / No DD, DR or IN codes endorsed
- Site Induction and training
- Good rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Pension plan
If this interests you please get in touch.
Get jobs straight to your phone with the new Connect Driver Solutions app
Now available for Apple and Android devices, the Connect Driver Solutions app takes the stress out of the job search by sending opportunities straight to your phone