Connect Driver solutions
Connect Driver Solutions North East are currently looking for Class 1 drivers for our client in the Gatenby Area.
We have the following shift patterns available
- 5 on 3 off shift pattern dealing with glass works – Flexibility on nights out (Nights out are preferred but not essential)
- Tuesday to Saturday – Night Trunks
- Monday to Friday – Night Trunks
- Monday to Friday Days
There will also be consideration for drivers who can only work weekend shifts
Induction and driver assessment to be done & for successful candidate’s full time & on-going work will be available.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Local deliveries to DC for Morrison, Asda etc
- Local deliveries to bottling plants
- Trunking and stock movements between depots. – Nights
- Deliveries from Ikea DC to Ikea stores.
- Loading of glass from the factories to customer sites and depots (training will be provided)
- Strapping loads required – training can be given if needed
Candidates must have the following;
- Valid Class 1 / LGV 1 / Cat C+E / HGV 1 Licence
- Valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Digital Tachograph Card
- No more than 6pts / No DD, DR or NI codes
Benefits include –
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 Support
- Work as and when you want
- Driver Flexibility
- Chance for full time employment with reputable clients
- Full time rates very competitive
- Clean yard and top of range trucks
We are looking for candidates with a good work ethic, reliable with good punctuality.
If you are interested in this role then please apply or call Shannon 0191 500 0028 for more information.
Get jobs straight to your phone with the new Connect Driver Solutions app