Connect Driver Solutions
Connect Driver Solutions North East are currently recruiting in Stoke for Class 1 and 2 Drivers for a reputable client.
We are looking for the following to be covered – please state which shift pattern you would prefer
- 2 x Class 1 Drivers – Trunk drivers start time 9am or 10.00am, one Sunday-Thursday one Monday-Friday to take a trunk load to Livingston (includes night out)
- 8 x Class 2 Drivers For delivery to stores start time 3am -6am working a 9-day fortnight
- 2 x Class 2 Drivers delivery to stores start time 3am -6am working Friday to Monday
Overtime is available after 48 hrs work
Drivers will be required to undertake a Driving assessment (which is unpaid) if successful on completion of driving assessment you will then undertake their Induction process which will be paid.
Our Client does require a drug and alcohol test for this role this is part of the induction process.
As a driver your duties will include –
- Class 1 Trunks
- Class 2 driving- Shop Deliveries – Cages/Pallets use of tail lift for this role
- Varied starts between 3am – 10am
- Carry out daily checks on your vehicle
- Complete all paperwork required by the client and hand into office as required
- Complying with WTD
- Flexibility of a Saturday shift
The ideal Driver will possess the following skills and experience –
- Valid Class 1 / LGV 1 / C+E/ HGV 1 Licence
- Valid Class 2 / LGV2 / C/ HGV 2 Licence
- Valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
- Digital Tachograph Card
- No more than 6 pts / No DD, DR or IN codes endorsed
- Site Induction and training
- Good rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Pension plan
- Ongoing work – Driver flexibility
If this interests you please hit apply and one of our driving team will be in touch.
Get jobs straight to your phone with the new Connect Driver Solutions app now available for Apple and Android devices, the Connect Driver Solutions app takes the stress out of the job search by sending opportunities straight to your phone