Are you a goal-orientated, ambitious team player with excellent field sales experience and a great eye for new leads?
Do you aspire to work in a rapidly-expanding company that offers uncapped earnings and a great working environment?
At Connect Driver Solutions, we have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Business Development Manager in our vibrant Sunderland office.
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal applicant will have a natural talent for outbound sales, particularly Business to Business (B2B). There is no requirement for history working in the recruitment industry – we value transferable experience. Ultimately, we are looking for the right person to join our team – who excel in a target driven, business to business sales environment.
What the new business development manager role involves:
You will primarily be based within the Sunderland office with responsibility for your own territory across the North East and further afield. This role will involve hunting for new sales opportunities across your territory, including:
- Seeking out local businesses, researching, lead generating.
- Cold calling local businesses to introduce Connect Driver Solutions and establish potential opportunities.
- Maintain contact with potential clients with continuation calls to decision-makers
- Provide clients with business service information that Connect Appointments can provide
- Prepare sales quotes
- Book business appointments to attend
- Input data to CRM sales software
To be successful in the role you will ideally have the following skills, traits and experience.
- Articulate, passionate about your work, self-motivated and have bags of enthusiasm for hunting down new leads and maintaining relationships with clients
- Driven, focused and an excellent negotiator with an impressive sales background
- Strong work ethic
- An understanding of the recruitment industry and accurately representing who we are and what we can offer to a wide array of clients
- Experience in B2B sales and cold calling
- A valid driving licence
Does this sound like you?
Then we have a genuine opportunity where you could earn up to £35K per annum, plus receive a generous bonus, partner rewards and discounts.
This is a Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, role, but flexibility might be required on occasion.
Interested and ready to get started? Apply now or give us a call on 0191 7314 800.