Connect Driver solutions
Would you like to join one of the UKs leading recruitment companies?
At Connect Appointments, we have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic Business Development Consultant with a forward-thinking, attitude to work within a dynamic consultancy with fantastic prospects in our vibrant office based in the heart of Sunderland
As a Business Consultant you will also be marketing our services to relevant clients, managing the whole sales process.
- Carry out daily client telephone sales calls/emails/site visits
- Source new clients
- Input data to bespoke recruitment software
- Manage client negotiations
- Manage job boards & adverts on local and national websites
- Salesmanship and knowledge of the sales life cycle
Skills You Will Need For This Business Development Consultanrt Position
- Can-do attitude
- Bright outlook with an appetite for life
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Commitment to delivering great customer service
- The ability to build relationships quickly
- Articulate, passionate and a self-motivator
- Strong work ethic
Our Promise To You
- Performance-based rewards
- A fantastic, supportive working environment
- Great colleagues!
If you think you have the right skills to be a successful recruiter, we want to hear from you!
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to make a real impact in an exciting and ever-moving industry, with fantastic rewards in a brilliant working environment. If you’re ready for an exciting new career move, we want to hear from you.
Submit your CV now to –
Applicants must have valid driving licence and access to own car as some interviews may be carried out off-site.