Exciting opportunities have arisen for logistics 7.5 Tonne Drivers with DBS to join our client’s team in the Wakefield area. Our client welcomes applications from reliable and motivated drivers.
This opportunity begins as temporary, and permanent employment may be offered to the right drivers.
The role involves carrying out deliveries and collections to and from secure sites and our client’s premises. You will carry out 5 – 30 drops per day.
Due to the nature of this role, a DBS and financial background check will need to take place prior to onboarding.
- Monday – Friday, 7am – 4pm
As 7.5 Tonne Driver with DBS, you will be responsible for:
- Loading and unloading of client data/assets from our vehicles at our depot safely and accurately
- Manually lifting/carrying client data/assets from our vehicles to customers’ specified storage locations
- Ensuring complete data security and protection at all times whilst data is in your protection
- Providing a high level of customer service to customers and clients
The 7.5 Tonne Driver with DBS will have:
- Experience driving commercial vehicles, ideally as a 7.5T Driver (category CA)
- A clean (no more than 3 points) UK driving licence with C1
- Valid Driver Qualification Card (blue DQC)
- Valid Driver Tachograph card
- Ability to interact face to face with customers
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
Looking for work in Wakefield? Apply for this driving role now by submitting your most up to date CV, or by calling our expert driving consultants on 0191 500 0028.
Download the Connect Driver Solutions app for free now from the App Store or Google Play to get tailored job alerts straight to your phone!